Monday, March 11, 2013

Bottom of the 4th...

Bottom of the fourth at McKechnie Field...what do we know?

- Former Bradenton Marauder Jeff Locke didn't do a whole lot to enhance his chances of making the Pirates rotation, allowing eight hits and two runs in 3 1/3 innings. Locke, who won nine games with Bradenton in 2010, came to the Pirates in June '09 in a deal that sent Nate McLouth to the Atlanta Braves.
- Really love the Orioles' 2013 spring training batting practice cap, though I like the Astros' one best, which is why I bought one.
- Call it a hunch, but I have a strong feeling the folks bellying up to the tike bar in centerfield have no idea the inning or the score. Then again, I wouldn't either if I was out there.
- By the way, Orioles lead 2-0 in the top of the fifth.

No comments:

Post a Comment